Friday, January 4, 2013

Haprak

So, let me just share something about my first VBA project in MS Excel 2010.

I have a database of Preventive Planned Maintenance (PPM) activities saved in Excel worksheets. The PPMs are organized in a roster, where each PPM takes one row of the worksheet. For each PPM, there is a list of equipment stored in one cell, and manhours stored in a few cells along with other information.

Here's a screenshot of the original data:


I want the equipment list to be separated into individual cells in a new row with its PPM data copied, and the manhours divided per equipment.

Basically, this is the result that I want:


Before I share my codes, how would you do it?

Erm... I'm asking like someone actually read my blog... but who knows...

No comments:

Post a Comment